- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- UL 2200 listing is available (60 Hz only).
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set engine is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to the New Source Performance Standard (NSPS) for stationary spark-ignited emissions.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two- and five-year extended warranties are also available.
- The unique Fast-Response(TM) X excitation system delivers excellent voltage response and short circuit capability using a rare-earth, permanent magnet (PM)-excited alternator
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator with broadrange reconnectability
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor
- Controllers are available for all applications.
- The electronic, isochronous governor incorporates an integrated drive-by-wire throttle body actuator delivering precise frequency regulation.